Tonasket Chamber of Commerce Meeting Minutes Call to Order Meeting called to order at 12:06 pm by President Marylou Kriner, followed by flag salute Minutes January 10, 2017 minutes were read and approved Guest Speaker None Treasurer’s Report Chamber of Commerce balance as of February 14, 2017: $ report accepted Membership 56 current members for 2017 TVBRC Group to remove remaining decorations on February 23rd at 2pm RV Park Currently $1700 available for advertisingPark to open in April. The following needs to get done ASAP:
- Building needs to be leveled and new footings poured. There is money for materials but not labor
- Water lines to be replaced and buried 6 feet deep for year round water
- Reduce from 8 to 6 spaces to allow for larger RV’s with tip outs on both sides
- Plant a tree barrier for noise reduction. Marylou to investigate best options
- Draft a $0 contract for camp hosts. Dale Crandall to assist
- Need to determine best way to allow for access but prevent the park from being a pass through
- Founder’s Day Parade committee to meet 1st Monday of each month at 6pm at The Kuhler
- Mikaela Marion announced progress on new website and social media presence.
- Initiative announced to clean sidewalks and install planter boxes in front of businesses. Will work with the school for potential to build boxes and get flowers. This could also be a senior project/community service
- Steve McCullough requested any information he can pass on to legislators as part of his regular meetings
- Patti Hill talked about the Lions Club and benefits of membership. They meet 2nd & 4th Wednesday at The Kuhler
- Community Calendar launch at the CCC on Feb 21st at noon
- Discussion around the Chamber renewing relationships with business and organizations in the area.
Meeting Adjourned 1:05 pm