Meeting called to order at 12:01pm President Marylou Kriner, followed by flag salute
June 15, 2017 minutes read and approved.
Chamber of Commerce for 2nd Quarter, 2017: Q2 report will in August. Marilee could not make the meeting.
RV Park 2nd Quarter, 2017: Q2 report will in August. Marilee could not make the meeting.
66 current members for 2017
· Good year so far. Nice art display that people can see. Have had bicyclists staying for the last several days
· Prices changed to $25 per night and $150 per week. Mikaela to update pricing and amps from 50 to 30 on the website.
· Board working on billboard by the Split End
· Continue to need volunteers for Garlic Festival. Need to make a decision on what will happen both this year and in future years. We need to work to promote this more inclusively. Meeting at 5 on July 14th at Marylou’s house.
· Superior Auto is putting on a free BBQ July 21. Jerry Bradley and Doug London to help set up at 8am; Ed, Marylou, and 2 others to help BBQ from 11-3; and Wayne and 2 others to help clean up
· Tractor Pulls July 21-22. Should be bigger this year. Tractors coming from as far away as CA.