Okanogan County Vets organization discussed Veterans services program. This program assists with Veteran claims, enrollment, disability, and various other Veterans Affairs processes. Helped increase enrollment over 150 Veterans in the area. Website is OkanoganCountyVets.com.
· Need to brainstorm ideas to get campers to the park. Have only had 4 guests since it opened. Want to get 4 flower pots and flowers, and 4 tall grass plants, totaling $150. Motion approved for Marylou to purchase.
· Need help cleaning the Chamber office to prepare for the season and fix the water line to turn on fixtures. Suggestion to digitize and shred records. Will post “Free WiFi” on the reader board. Boy Scouts can also help with tasks around the RV Park.
· Flower pots here. Putting together 5/10 at Marylou’s. Doug will bring Boy Scouts to help on 5/12. 6PM
· Street dance sponsor-Kuhler, Eagles, OK Chevy. Aaron to solicit from other businesses.
· Founders Day kickoff BBQ – OK Chevy. June 1 from 3-7 pm
· Garlic Festival Committee meeting date. Need to coordinate with CCC ASAP.
· Father’s Day Fly-In June 17-18. Dinner the 17th and Breakfast the 18th. Free rides for kids
· School District thanked Fire Department for fast response to out-building fire
· 3 school board positions open for election. Encouraged anyone who is interested to run.
· Duo Flamenco dancer / guitar player May 20 7PM at the CCC